The publisher is responsible for this information. The information on this website has been compiled with utmost care. However, no responsibility can be taken for the correctness and completeness of this information. Hence, a liability of any kind for possible damages in connection with the usage of the information supplied is excluded. The mere use of this website does not constitute a contractual relationship between the user and the supplier/publisher.
- Copyright notice
All content on this site is subject to copyright. Unauthorised use, reproduction or duplication of the content or parts of the content is prohibited. For permission to use the content, please contact the editor.
- Note regarding external links
If this website has provided links to other websites, it is emphasised that this does not affect the configuration and contents of the linked sites and its content is not adopted. This is applicable to all the external links provided on this site and to all the contents of the sites, for which advertising media (e.g. banners, text displays, video displays) is available. The following is applicable for linked sites - illegal contents were not evident at the time of linking. The links are regularly checked for unlawful content and immediately removed in case of legal violations.
- Information on data protection
a) The Controller of personal data processed via the website: www.schulz-infoprod.pl is Schulz Infoprod Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Poznań (60-118), ul. Metalowa 3, NIP: 7792179365, REGON: 634359718. The Controller may be contacted by e-mail at: email@example.com
b) Personal data
- Receipients of services provided electronically via the website are asked to voluntarily provide their personal data. The data is processed on the basis of article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) and f) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- The purpose and scope of personal data processed by the Controller is each time dependent on actions taken by the User. The User may submit its personal data to the Controller using the forms available at www.schulz-infoprod.pl, such as:
1) Contact form
The personal data transferred to the Controller with the use of the contact form is processed in order to answer the question posed. The scope of processing data: the name of the company, name, surname, e-mail address.
2) Service form
The personal data transferred to the Controller with the use of the service form is processed in order to answer the posed question regarding maintenance. The scope of the processed data: the name of the company, name, surname, e-mail address.
We strive to respect the privacy of the Users by exercising due diligence. In order to achieve this aim, we implement and execute provisions of applicable laws . It is particularly important for us to ensure that the personal data is:
- Lawfully and diligently processed , in the manner that is clear to the data subjects
- Collected for specific, clear and lawful purposes,
- not subject to further processing that would be inconsistent with the above purposes
- Merits-related and adequate to the aims above
- Stored in a form which enables identification of the data subject that concerned, solely for a period of time necessary to achieve the given purpose
- Processed in the way that ensures proper security of personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage.
In connection with the data processing, the Users have the following rights:
- the right to request from the Controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject
- the right to data portability
- the right to object to data processing
- the right to withdraw consent for the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if the User previously gave such consent,
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority in relation to the processing of personal data by the Controller.
- The Controller does not transfer the data provided to him to any third parties
Transfer of personal data
The administrator does not make available the data transferred to him to any third parties.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files, which are saved on your computer and which allow your usage of the website to be analysed. The information generated by the cookie about your usage of this website shall generally be transferred to a Google server in the USA and saved there. If IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address shall be compressed by Google in advance, however within the member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Treaty on the European Economic Area. The full IP address shall be transferred to a Google server in the USA and compressed there only in exceptional cases. The IP anonymisation is active on this website. Google shall use this information on behalf on the operator of this website in order to assess your usage of this website, to prepare reports about the website activities and to provide other services to the website operator associated with the website usage and Internet usage. The IP address transferred by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics shall not be merged with the other data of Google. You can prevent the cookies from being saved with a corresponding setting of your browser software; we would however like to point out that in this case you will not be able to use all the functions of this website comprehensively. You can also prevent data (including your IP address) generated by the cookie and relating to your usage of the website from being transferred to Google as well as this data from being processed by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available on the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
If personal data (name, address, email address, etc.) is collected on this website, it is done with the voluntary agreement of the user and with his knowledge. In this context, it is pointed out that personal data shall be transferred via the Internet (contact form and application form) via an encrypted connection (SSL).